Forum

Hello and welcome!

Hi all and welcome to the photography chat forums 😍

Many of you know my name is Tim, a seascape/landscape photographer from Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England (UK).

I first started taking photography seriously in a pleasurable sort of way back in 2013. My first DSLR was a Nikon D3200 which I took many shots with and slowly got better through trial and error and watching 1000's of hours of tutorial videos on YouTube. Today I am happy shooting with a Fujifilm X-T2.

May I thank all the friends I made on G+ before it sadly shut down, without your encouragement, constructive criticism and praise, photography may not have remained the love it is today ❤

Up to press, I've had my work shown in many places online and in print. One of my images was featured on a double page spread in the 2018 Royal Academy of Music in London diary/programme. Also in 2018, I completed a commission for Grand Central Railways which challenged me but was very enjoyable, I learned loads.

Enough about me though, here are a few of my images to date in the way of an introduction, please feel free to say hello in a reply...

👋

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
From the Nikon D3200 to the Nikon D7100 to currently the Fujifilm X-T2, loved them all...
Translate »